Selamat datang tahun baru / welcome new year
New year, new beginning, new resolution. Some of us tend to makend same resolution as last year. Me? Nope. Ive checked my checklist of resoltuins last year, i did achieved a few of them! Pat on my back! Yay!
This year gonna be different, why?
1. Im a mother dy,
2. Price hike!
3. Im tired of travelling so far to work- let me see what can i do bout this.
How u want to achieve with ur resolution till d end of d year?
1. List down ur acievable/ realistic resolution ( jgn jd angan2 mat jenin)
2. Comitment - u need commitment to achieve it.
3. Pray to Allah swt to ease everything u want to achieve.
1. Debt free - i will try to decrease my credit card debt n other debt. Need to wait this end of d year how it goes. How? I will test run the budget tips by learnvest (50/30/20). I will write it down for u all if i hv d time,
2. Vacation - to somewhere outside msia. Saving of course!
3. Save money to umra. Not this year. Got lil baby now. Want to bring her along.
4. Breastfeed- im struggle to pump at office now. Due to not enough supply n time. I had to give her formula to the nursery.
5. Blog more
U see.. Commitment needed. Another thing what ive learn is.. U need to envision urselft! To motivate u to achieve it. I will try to update my resolution progress.