Skip to main content

Creating a good relationship in customer service

Bismillahirahmannirahim..

Real life customer service that really works is something that I really loves to share, because when we share and write it down, we will always remember. If we forgot, one day if we read again this article we will remember again.

Before I resigned, I think years before I did attend a course regards communication. The lady was really good speaker as she talks by her experience and I tell you her methods were great and works. That is why it is really important the speaker was a person in the shoes it self. One of the method was create a good rapport with customers.

Real life example:
Few years back, I mean 10 or 15 years back. Me and my dad were looking for optometry shops to buy and make eye glass, there are few that was quite famous and also we can argue their quality. But I am not here to complaint theirs but to compliment the one that we found that time and we are still their loyal customers. Thanks for the bad services before hand we found a good one. 

The shop name is Thiam Ming Optometrist which located at Padungan in Kuching. That time, her price compare to others was slightly expensive than others. Of course most of consumer will go for lower price. I cannot say how is her price now as since we buying and get her service since then we seldom or never go and compare price with others optometry. Just when we desperately need something that she does not have then we go for others.

Why we stay with this lady? What service she give compare to others?
First of all, this is the only shops I went that I think she is qualified on checking people eyes and saying that you have eye problem. I am dare not to say that others optometry is not qualified, just that she checks more that your eyes power. One of the reason that I stay was, I am not wearing typical contact lens which sold at others shops. If they did sell it, maybe they need to order it. She have our eye report since I visited her from the first time. She knew what my eyes problem and which type of lens I should not be used. She is giving me free eye check up once a year to check that whether my eyes still compatible with the lens. Recently I was doing my routine check up and she seems to find my eyes have some problems that I told her my eyes was dry. I noticed that It was happened since Solo Care stop their production and replaced with Opti Free. I am really picky on eye solution that when I heard they said it was replaced with Opti Free, then I only buy Opti Free rather than trying other brand. She was furious that she said that I was torturing my eyes since then. Later when I came with my sister which my sister would like to collect her daily lens that I ask her that can I use daily lens rather than which I am currently used, she said actually it was better because no need to worry about the solution as my current condition is caused by the opti free.

The services she gave was very good that we even promote her shop for our friends that prefer better service and they also became loyal customer. That is why when we do customer service, creating a good relationship is needed because when you make an offer to them, customer hardly to refuse your offer. Another example in this situation is, she knew your problem, and she will offers you the best of her product. By the time she offers, you just cannot refuse because she selling the correct product to you.

This is a really good example for me to learn as it is hard for me to maintain and create a bond between customer and seller.

Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCAM: Cabutan Bertuah daripada MAXIS

Asssalamualaikum, Hari ni lisa nak cerita, beberapa minggu yang lepas lisa dapat call daripada Indonesia . Macam mana Lisa tahu daripada Indonesia? Sebab Iphone keluar situ Indonesia. Lisa pun angkat lah. Kenapa Lisa angkat? Sebab Lisa pernah dapat panggilan kerja daripada Singapore tapi based di Malaysia. Jadi Lisa pun angkat lah. Perbualan Lisa dan Si Pemanggil: Si Pemanggil : Hello, Puan Fadzlisa. Saya menelefon daripada Maxis Kuala Lumpur. (aku dah pelik sebab Iphone ku keluar dan tulis no Indonesia). Maxis telah melakukan cabutan nombor telefon dan nombor puan telah dipilih. Puan berjaya memenangi RM9,000.00. Boleh saya dapatkan no akaun dan bank puan untuk kami bank in kan kepada puan? Lisa : Oh yeke? No akaun saya? Boleh tak awak emelkan kepada saya details dan saya akan reply emel tersebut. Si Pemanggil : Emel? Lisa : Iya, emel.. saya bagi emel add saya.. nanti saya reply. Si Pemanggil : Sekejap ya puan, saya cek.. Talian terus terputus.. Ko rasa??? T

Tefal Iron Problem (Troubleshoot)

Time tengah Movement Control Order (MCO) nie, mungkin ada yang settle all the outstanding work especially ironing. Sejenis aku nie, aku akan siap siap iron, so apabila nak pakai baju tu, aku ambil je terus. So, recently, aku banyak on hold iron baju sekolah anak, baju kerja and so on. So time nie lah, u olls boleh catch up all the outstanding work. Aku guna iron brand Tefal and aku recommended this brand especially this model. I've been using it for few years. Aku terjebak dengan iron nie sebab I can not afford to purchase phillips steam iron yg viral tu. Kebetulan plak Tefal buat sale kat SACC and harga dia jauh sangat murah kalau kau bandingkan dengan harga dia buat sale biasa. Model nie sangat bagus sebab permukaan dia yg tak menghangus kain kite kalau overheat , permukaan tak tercalar kalau iron button , ada  safe mode kalau kau lupa nak off, and of course steam iron! So, sekarang nie mungkin kau tertanya, apa masalah pulak yang aku cakap? Sebenarmya dah 2 k

Company Annual Dinner: Rock and Roll Theme (50's)

Bismillahirahmanirahim, Assalamulaikum.. Minggu lepas Jumaat, company buat annual dinner sebaik sahaja dapat bonus. Huhuhu..bagus betul strateginya. Tahun lepas, lepas gaji. hehehe.. Kali ni Lisa tak da cerita banyak, biarlah gambar berbicara. Sebab sis struggle nak cari baju untuk tema kali ini. Sis bukan fashionista and not very good in mix and match. Tapi its okay, kawan Lisa ada yang fashionista, she did it very well. Tema tahun ini: Rock and Roll in 50's Kalau kita google: Pada hari tersebut Perbualan Lisa dengan big boss masa terserempak kat lift: Big Boss: Is this your definition of rock and roll. Me: I guess so. Big Boss: I thought the rock and roll theme is something in Saloma and P Ramlee time. Me: That time most of it sexy sexy boss, quite hard la to follow the theme.. Big Boss: Yalor2.  Then Big boss kena panggil untuk daftar..  Kesimpulan Lisa nak cakap, tema nie memang susah sikit nak cari baju yang comply sharia