Skip to main content

Cheese in The Trap - REVIEW

As you all know by now that Movement Control Order has extended for the third phase (15/4/2020 - 28/4/2020). I am not complaining but it is for our own benefits. People out there who is complaining why government keep on extending MCO might not understand how all these front liners has suffering and they still keep on going. As for those who are still stay at home, doing your thing, good job! 



Since I have a little bit of time, I want to share with you a story you might consider to watch.

Cheese in the Trap's bittersweet ending leaves Netflix viewers in ...
Cheese in the Trap - Drama Version

Cheese In The Trap” Film Shares Fun Posters Of Main Characters ...
Cheese in the Trap - Movie Version

I watched the movie trailer in Facebook and I found that this story is quite interesting.
Not only that I found, this story is actually adapted from webtoon and you can still read the comic in webtoon if you want to know more.

So, this story have 2 versions which is drama and movie. Even though I watched the movie trailer, but when I read through netizen comments on FB, they said the drama is better than movie. Since the drama is in Netflix, so I watched whichever easier for me to access. Furthermore, both of the version has different story line and ending but the content of course follows the comic.

You can just google about this story but what make me follow closely this drama till the end because you just cannot skip it. I have very bad habits in watching drama. I will watch the last episode and that will determine whether this drama worth for my time or not. 

But this stiry is actually quite slow and the conflict is just something that 'aku tak sanggup nak tengok'. It took me around 2 or 3 months to watch all 16 episodes depends on my mood. Even though, each episode do not have that elements 'yang buat kau tak sabar nak tahu next episode'. There are some wicked conflict, love story between this Seol and Jung, made me want to watch it and enjoying bits of every moment between them. You will found that Jung character is really strange but everyone like him.

What made me really want to finish this drama is, I really want to compare both of this drama and movie because of netizen comments. Usually movie is better than drama because movie just capture important story line and the cast usually more handsome and prettier.

But for this story, I vote for drama version!

In terms of cast, I really like how Kim Go-eun played this role rather than Oh Yeon So. Not only that, I prefer cast in drama than movie. Furthermore, the chemistry between Park Hae Jin with Kim Go-Eun 'lebih menjadi dan berkesan' than Oh Yeon So. Hahahahha.. Jangan kecam sis.

As for story line, both have their own strength. If you like happy ending, please proceed with movie version. For me, drama version ending is a bit mysterious. Since I have watched the drama version patiently. Most of the scene in movie, I have skipped a lot of it and as expected you will found that there are some story line in drama is not there.
What made me so persistent because I only want to watch the ending. Maybe you might thought that why I did not just go straight till the end. I have done that and the happy ending between Jung and Soel portray in movie before that final scene. When you just go directly to the ending without watching the whole story, it might misleading you whether is happy or sad ending. Hahah.

That's all from me.

Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCAM: Cabutan Bertuah daripada MAXIS

Asssalamualaikum, Hari ni lisa nak cerita, beberapa minggu yang lepas lisa dapat call daripada Indonesia . Macam mana Lisa tahu daripada Indonesia? Sebab Iphone keluar situ Indonesia. Lisa pun angkat lah. Kenapa Lisa angkat? Sebab Lisa pernah dapat panggilan kerja daripada Singapore tapi based di Malaysia. Jadi Lisa pun angkat lah. Perbualan Lisa dan Si Pemanggil: Si Pemanggil : Hello, Puan Fadzlisa. Saya menelefon daripada Maxis Kuala Lumpur. (aku dah pelik sebab Iphone ku keluar dan tulis no Indonesia). Maxis telah melakukan cabutan nombor telefon dan nombor puan telah dipilih. Puan berjaya memenangi RM9,000.00. Boleh saya dapatkan no akaun dan bank puan untuk kami bank in kan kepada puan? Lisa : Oh yeke? No akaun saya? Boleh tak awak emelkan kepada saya details dan saya akan reply emel tersebut. Si Pemanggil : Emel? Lisa : Iya, emel.. saya bagi emel add saya.. nanti saya reply. Si Pemanggil : Sekejap ya puan, saya cek.. Talian terus terputus.. Ko rasa??? T

Tefal Iron Problem (Troubleshoot)

Time tengah Movement Control Order (MCO) nie, mungkin ada yang settle all the outstanding work especially ironing. Sejenis aku nie, aku akan siap siap iron, so apabila nak pakai baju tu, aku ambil je terus. So, recently, aku banyak on hold iron baju sekolah anak, baju kerja and so on. So time nie lah, u olls boleh catch up all the outstanding work. Aku guna iron brand Tefal and aku recommended this brand especially this model. I've been using it for few years. Aku terjebak dengan iron nie sebab I can not afford to purchase phillips steam iron yg viral tu. Kebetulan plak Tefal buat sale kat SACC and harga dia jauh sangat murah kalau kau bandingkan dengan harga dia buat sale biasa. Model nie sangat bagus sebab permukaan dia yg tak menghangus kain kite kalau overheat , permukaan tak tercalar kalau iron button , ada  safe mode kalau kau lupa nak off, and of course steam iron! So, sekarang nie mungkin kau tertanya, apa masalah pulak yang aku cakap? Sebenarmya dah 2 k

Company Annual Dinner: Rock and Roll Theme (50's)

Bismillahirahmanirahim, Assalamulaikum.. Minggu lepas Jumaat, company buat annual dinner sebaik sahaja dapat bonus. Huhuhu..bagus betul strateginya. Tahun lepas, lepas gaji. hehehe.. Kali ni Lisa tak da cerita banyak, biarlah gambar berbicara. Sebab sis struggle nak cari baju untuk tema kali ini. Sis bukan fashionista and not very good in mix and match. Tapi its okay, kawan Lisa ada yang fashionista, she did it very well. Tema tahun ini: Rock and Roll in 50's Kalau kita google: Pada hari tersebut Perbualan Lisa dengan big boss masa terserempak kat lift: Big Boss: Is this your definition of rock and roll. Me: I guess so. Big Boss: I thought the rock and roll theme is something in Saloma and P Ramlee time. Me: That time most of it sexy sexy boss, quite hard la to follow the theme.. Big Boss: Yalor2.  Then Big boss kena panggil untuk daftar..  Kesimpulan Lisa nak cakap, tema nie memang susah sikit nak cari baju yang comply sharia